Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sandy's Saint


Remember when New Orleans was hit severely by Hurricane Katrina in 2005 , Of course you remember it , it was every where on the news.What we may not remember was how the Former President (I don't think I need to call his name) handled the situation left in the wake of Katrina . Now (drum roll please) what I want to bring to my loyal Blog readers attention is the vast difference between the former president and the present President and to show how a true leader  handles a situation like this , and if I have to say that there ever was pure evidence of a God here is a perfect example and the reason why I am even saying all of this is because , if there ever was any doubt in anyone's minds of who they were going to vote for or was wondering who was going to win this election then Hurricane Sandy's divine intervention and the way President Obama Handled this crisis may have just won him his next term. I may sound a bit presumptuous and you may say that the president acted like this because he and his department knew that if they didn't show their tenacity with this matter they might as well have kissed their careers good bye, but the truth is we will never know what were their genuine motives are but what I can tell you is that 5 years ago when Katrina hit New Orleans the former president was also facing elections yet he didn't take the matter into his hands as President Obama did. So my fellow Bloggers and my loyal Blog readers you be the judge and weigh the pros and cons for yourself and if I were an American I would exercise my right to vote and get my President back in office serving another term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment